View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 09:46 PM

Mein Auto: 2014 M5
Quote:
Originally Posted by rans09vert View Post
Please see attached below that my dealer emailed me. Due to a seat module the 2011 X5's produced in week 15 and 16 are going to be delayed another approximately 2 weeks until they get the seat module. My car was done as of 2 weeks ago, and is awaiting to be released to the shipper. I have been waiting since December 2009 for my car. I originally ordered a 2010 4.8i and the production of that car did not even begin until the end of March, last month. I would not have recieved it until maybe now or in a couple of weeks. Therefore, I cancelled it ordered the 2011 50i X5 thinking I would get it only about a few weeks later. Now this stupid campaign. I turned in my leased Audi Q7 6 weeks ago, and have been borrowing a small car awaiting for my X5. Now a longer wait. I am sooo disappointed in BMW. And all of these other models, ie 1, 3 series, etc cars are being held up for a dumb seat module also. Amazing!
You should have extended your lease Month to Month. Audi Financial will give you up to 6 months extra. I am doing this now on my V10 Touareg.