View Single Post
Old 05-24-2010, 09:49 AM
V R Adduri V R Adduri is offline
Registered User
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 5
Mein Auto: BMw 528e
Well, I don't know. May be "air flow meter" might be another name for the " air flow Sensor". Please see BMW service manual by Bentley Page no. 7-20. Thanks

VR Adduri
Reply With Quote