View Single Post
Old 05-28-2010, 10:53 AM
Alter Peter

Mein Auto: 2012 ///M3 LMB/Black
Quote:
Originally Posted by erdoran View Post
BS-they get a discount PER CAR, they shouldn't have to split it. At a MINIMUM if you push for it you'll get their advertised price, and you may well do better, especially considering the punch date. In addition to my deal, three other guys on this board got similar deals, look them up in this topic--Jim Patterson, Rafale, and rolf-dieter. You can find everyone I think in the "sanity check" topic, or search their posts for their deals.

$10k off is the MINIMUM you should expect and you may be able to do better. Talk to Jim Patterson, he's in your area, he might have seen other deals. My dealer in CT had a couple of other Z4s similarly discounted, worth checking their website too, or look in the "blowout prices" topic for a link to their ad.

Because of the punch date, you should also expect them to extend the warranty by 3 months/5k miles; this is often done for a car with an already-running warranty. You hold the cards here, the longer the car sits on the lot with the clock running on the warranty the less valuable it is. Punching it really jump-starts depreciation!
Erdoran and BS. Just to clarify I am in Canada and the $53,550- Price I paid was in Canadian Dollars.

My car is a 2009 Z4 Sdrive 3.5i it had 5500 KM on it and came with the following installed options;

$53,550 Body style 2 door Convertible, Engine 3.0 Liter, Transmission Automatic, Ext. Color Bronze Int. Color Black

Comments
The price above was an internet special price of $53,550. Regular price of the vehiclve is $56,900. Executive Package - Heated Steering Wheel - Alarm System - Wind Deflector - Power Folding Mirrors - Compass Mirror - SIRIUS Satellite Radio Tuner - LOGIC7 Sound System - USB Audio Integration Sport Package - 19" Cross Spoke Alloy Wheels Performance Run-Flat Tires - Sport Seats - Anthracite Roof Liner

Options - AM/FM Stereo Air Conditioning Alarm Alloy Wheels Anti-Lock Brakes Anti-Theft Auto Dimming Mirrors CD Player Cruise Control Driver Air Bag Dual Air Bag Dual Climate Controls Fog Lights Heated Mirrors Heated Seats Intermittent Wipers Keyless Entry Leather Interior Memory Seats Passenger Air Bag Power Locks Power Mirrors Power Seat Power Steering Power Windows Premium Audio Premium and/or Oversized Wheels Rain Sensor Wipers Rear Defroster Side Impact Air Bag Stability Control Sunroof Tilt Steering Traction Control Xenon Headlights

ENTERTAINMENT FEATURES - Steering wheel mounted audio controls CD player Radio data system Diversity antenna Wireless connectivity MP3 decoder AM/FM radio

SEATS AND TRIM - Power passenger seat Sport steering wheel Power driver seat Front seats: bucket Front centre armrest Leather upholstery Leather shift knob Rear seat centre armrest Heated front seats Max seating capacity: 2

CONVENIENCE FEATURES - Power windows Auto-dimming rearview mirror Remote keyless entry Power trunk closing assist Passenger door bin Passenger vanity mirror Driver vanity mirror Residual heat recirculation 1-touch down Memory seat Automatic temperature control Front beverage holders Emergency communication system Telescoping steering wheel Illuminated entry Speed control 1-touch up Driver door bin Air conditioning Garage door transmitter Front dual zone A/C Tilt steering wheel

BODY EXTERIOR - Power door mirrors Glass rear window Power convertible roof Bumpers: body-color Heated door mirrors Convertible roof lining Door mirrors: body-color Convertible hard top

LIGHTING, VISIBILITY AND INSTRUMENTATION - Front reading lights Front fog lights Low tire pressure warning High intensity discharge headlights Rain sensing wipers Speed sensitive wipers Delay-off headlights Outside temperature display Fully automatic headlights Tachometer Rear window defroster Headlight cleaning Trip computer Variably intermittent wipers

SAFETY AND SECURITY - Brake assist Electronic stability Dual front impact airbags Knee airbag Occupant sensing airbag Panic alarm Dual front side impact airbags Traction control Ignition disable ABS brakes Perimeter/approach

Driving mt 2012 /// M3 LMB & Black Leather Interior Fully Loaded
I drove a Z4 35i across the USA in 2010 & loved it.
Somehow I just had to get back into the /// M3 and so I did.

Last edited by Rolf-Dieter; 06-04-2010 at 06:18 PM. Reason: Wheel Size was shown as 18" it is actually 19"