View Single Post
Old 06-03-2010, 03:44 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2009 550i / 2011 Z4 35is
Z4golfer, transportation to port will be quick... That's just getting the car on a train and it taking a ride to Bremerhaven (affectionately known as "BimmerHeaven"). Once it's sitting at port does the unknown really begin. Here to is where the BMW NA phone updates may also be a day or more off. If I recall correctly, my status was stuck at "awaiting a shipping vessel" when I already knew the car was on a ship heading out of port. If you haven't asked for or received your VIN, nows the time to ask your CA for it. If your car is fortunate to board a Wallenius Wilhelmsen ship, you'll be able to track it with the VIN, otherwise you might have to bug your CA for the vessel info like I did. Congrats! Your baby has been officially born!

2009 550i - Titanium Silver Metallic, Black Dakota Leather, Bamboo Anthracite Wood Trim; M Sport; Cold Weather; CA; Nav; HUD; Premium Sound; LDW

2011 Z4 sDrive35is - Melbourne Red Metallic, Walnut Extended Leather, M Aluminum Carbo Trim; Premium Sound; Premium Package; Cold Weather; DCT; CA; Nav; PDC

2011 Mini Cooper S - Hot Chocolate

BMWCCA Member No. 434251