View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 10:02 AM
european auto source

Mein Auto: BMW
Quote:
Originally Posted by BahiaMarGuy View Post
I bought my 7-Series a year ago, and it had the DICE HD Radio/Ipod Kit installed, as well as an additional AUX cable added. It took me awhile to figure out how it all worked, but I finally got it, and am used to it.

However, recently my car battery died. I'd attempted to start the car, which, because of the low battery, caused the dash, radio, and equipment to click on and off rapidly whenever I tried turning the key... I didn't do this long, and then pulled my battery charger out, and got it charged back up. Now that's all said and done, the DICE HD Kit won't operate. I turn the radio system on, select "Mode," select "Disc 5 or 6" as I've always done before, and after a few moments, the words "DICE HD" would display on the screen... I could then select another "Disc #" and begin operating the Ipod or AUX device. Now, no matter what I do, or what buttons I push, it says "DICE Aux:1" on the screen... It won't play my integrated Ipod, OR any device I connect to the AUX jack!

Please help!! What can I do??
You are in AUX mode, press the following key commands:

CD5
<< arrow once to return to TRACK1
CD1 to return to song selection mode.

GET DAILY UPDATES ON OUR BLOG FACEBOOK YOUTUBE FLICKR INSTAGRAM