View Single Post
Old 07-01-2010, 11:19 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 335d, FIAT 500 Abarth
Quote:
Originally Posted by roots View Post
Tasman green?
That's the one! Hard to believe, isn't it?

I sent a different set of photos to my mother, who said "what a nice blue car".

Most of the time it looks dark bluish grey, however if the lighting conditions are just right you'll see a little bit of green. I'll attach another pic, which captures one of those moments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyingman View Post
I miss Northern Cal, great place to drive, I especially loved Marin County and of course Hwy 1 down the coast to Half Moon Bay, Monterrey, Big Sur, etc... You can have the traffic though.
I have yet to take it on a really long drive. Hwy 1 can be quite dramatic, in good and bad ways! Another of my favorite drives and destinations is Sonoma. Lots of rolling hills and great scenery.

I also enjoy going to Tahoe. It will be interesting to observe the fuel mileage through the flat parts. I'm hoping the climate control does its thing when the temperature gets into triple digits around Sacramento.

As for the traffic - at least there is a lot to enjoy IN the car. My last car didn't have navigation so I'm really glad to have it. My only complaint is that the sound system isn't nearly as nice as what I had before. I might have to do something about that, but will have to read up on what can be done...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	True Colors.jpg
Views:	1939
Size:	213.5 KB
ID:	236606