Thread: 2009 Z4 Pricing
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2010, 09:35 AM
Alter Peter

Mein Auto: 2012 ///M3 LMB/Black
I agree with everyone! I have all the options (this includes the sport package and 19 inch wheels) except for the iDrive and Navigation. My TomTom serves me well and I don't want the iDrive or the BMW Navigation for all problems I've read about.

I paid $53,500- + taxes in mid may this year (they did give me a good trade in value on my 2008 Z4 3.0is). So I think you should get at least $5,000- off the price they are asking start negotiating and if they play hard ball walk away there are plenty of deals out there even if you have to take a plane to pick up your Z it is worth the effort. When I made my search I found one on the west coast I was prepared to fly and drive it east. Then I was lucky and found one within 100 miles of my home.

Good luck let us know how you make out.

Remember don't look to eager during your negotiations walk away and tell the salesman "here is my e-mail, make me an offer I cannot refuse and we might have a deal" it worked for me

Here is a whole bunch of them ... phone them or see them (some good locking babes in this bunch)

http://www.bmwusa.com/Standard/Conte...delSearch.aspx

Driving mt 2012 /// M3 LMB & Black Leather Interior Fully Loaded
I drove a Z4 35i across the USA in 2010 & loved it.
Somehow I just had to get back into the /// M3 and so I did.

Last edited by Rolf-Dieter; 07-05-2010 at 09:39 AM. Reason: added certified link of a few around the USA