1) Upload your photos from your camera to the computer (take note of the folder)
Originally Posted by BROWNBEAR58
Cant figure out how to put them in---alpine white with coral red leather---you will have to use your imagination for the rest---ash grain wood in the interior
2) Post as you normally would only select select advance.
3) Type your message then upload the photos see 4 below
4) Click on the paperclip right side of the white smily face.
5) A window will open up now click on "Chose File" then go to the folder on your computer and click on the photo you like to upload. Repeat this for other photos.
6) When you are done just click on "Upload"
7) Then you can click on "Submit Reply" and the result will be your post plus the pictures you uploaded simple as that
I took that picture in München Germany at the museum across from the factory, I think it is a Z8 worth about 140,000 Euros (Give or take a few $178,000- US)
(You will note I uploaded a very small picture just to show you what it will look like you need to pay attention to the size of the files)
Driving mt 2012 /// M3 LMB & Black Leather Interior Fully Loaded
I drove a Z4 35i across the USA in 2010 & loved it.
Somehow I just had to get back into the /// M3 and so I did.
Last edited by Rolf-Dieter; 07-08-2010 at 03:42 PM.
Reason: Added a note about file sizes