View Single Post
Old 07-10-2010, 12:29 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: AC Schnitzer 745i Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by kontir View Post
Oh so you like the audi look
I do but i definately don't think it looks like an Audi cos they are round....and definately not at night or evening when all my halo's are on.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by USALEXUSBMW750 View Post
Tech, i think you have to put low amp fuse in line with your new halo lights, since i dont think original line has one, and this rings not as good as factory sealed, and will definitely deal with water, this is just my opinion.
I am not going to install it in my car, less is more, and also i seen this rings before on that 53' trucks
.....On the water damage side .......i painted them with 3 coates of paint ...pretty thick.....to seal them..... but i may consider putting a fuse in-line too as you suggested above.

I was even considering coating them in Humi-Seal but thought i'd see how it goes.......worst case i pop a fuse or knack an LED ring which are super cheap to replace.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boing745 View Post
....I don't think the other rings you mentioned above will fit as the ones i fitted are just wedged into the bumper .....VERY tight ......i reckon the others ones may break.

Last edited by TechFreak; 07-10-2010 at 12:38 PM.