View Single Post
Old 07-22-2010, 03:51 PM

Mein Auto: '11 X5 35i M Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAX5 View Post
Actually, on the Email it says "Ultimate "Drive-Off" allowance ", I used it towards the Lease Drive off Fees ( 1st pmt, Lic) .
hmm, my dealer wouldnt let me do this as that wouldve been my preference as well...but, in the fine print it clearly states that it is good towards the "negotiated purchase price" although they call the incentive program "drive off allowance"

"Sincerely,
BMW of North America
Lease Offers Finance Offers Build Your Own BMW Ultimate Service***; Locate a Dealer
Ultimate Drive Off Allowance is valid June 28 through September 30, 2010 to the recipient of this e-mail or any family member residing within the same household. Offer can only be redeemed once. Offer valid on eligible vehicles only. Offer valid on final negotiated price and may be combined with any other eligible offer that is available at time of purchase. Offer valid towards lease or purchase price and cannot be used for tax, title, registration, destination or other dealership fees. Some restrictions apply, see dealer for details. Don't forget to add bmwusa@emails.bmwusa.com to your Address Book to keep it from skipping your inbox or getting caught in spam filters.
We want your experience with the BMW website to be as smooth and reassuring as driving a BMW. Accordingly, we diligently safeguard your privacy. If you wish to review our Privacy Policy at any time, please click on the link below, or copy and paste it into your Web browser's location window.http://www.bmwusa.com/about/privacy.html"
Current: '11 X5 xDrive35i Sport Activity M Sport Carbon Black Cinnamon Brown Dark Bamboo Anthracite Headliner M Sports Pkg Convenience Pkg Active Steering Comfort Access Heated Front Seats Navigation Premium Hi-Fi
Previous: '08 550i M Sport, '04 545i M Sport Kit, '01 525i

Last edited by Cader; 07-22-2010 at 04:14 PM.