View Single Post
Old 07-28-2010, 08:43 AM

Mein Auto: 328i
Leased a 2011 535 manual

Well, after the end of my 2007 328 manual/sport lease, I decided on a 2011 535 manual (quite an odd duck). Oddly the Nebraska dealer had three which were pretty loaded with Prem 2, leather, comfort access with the silly soft close doors. The dealer had one of the cars on ebay. The reason for national marketing and a steep discount was the stick of course-I imagine they got a deal on taking three sticks at once. I see no real market for that configuration. However, on a lease I see no risk since the residual is same as automatic (not realistic). My penchant for manuals requires leasing. With the lower capitalized cost from such a discount this worked for me. White with beige. Compared to the 328 stick this one is fast but the new 535 is big and without sport package pretty floaty. Very impressed with the mpg and I do agree with car and driver that car is a tad bit luxury oriented but nicely done overall. I had looked at the 528 (order) but I believe no manual available on that one and on that one it makes most sense.
Advertisement