View Single Post
Old 07-29-2010, 11:37 AM
STEVIL Empire

Mein Auto: 2007 E92 328i
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzNMpower32 View Post
I feel that the entry price point for an X1 will be in the low $30s, with things like leather, xenons, electric seats, Bluetooth, and moonroof as optional equipment. For that price, most Americans would compare it with cars like the Mazda CX whatever, Toyota Highlander (or even a RAV4), Ford Edge, etc... that cost less and offer a whole lot more standard equipment. Overall, "better bang for the buck". The X1 also has less cargo space than competing Crossovers and on paper, similar EPA fuel consumption numbers.
Not to be self promoting, but:
http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...21&postcount=1

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzNMpower32 View Post
You and I probably don't fit into the typical American demographic car buyer; Americans as a market group still cannot appreciate paying extra for small vehicles and don't drive their vehicles on winding mountain roads. They just need something to get them to-from point A and B, on the interstate and in the city. They don't want a manual gearbox, they don't care for sport suspension, they just want a transportation appliance.
That's why enthusiasts drive BMW's ....

2014 E84 xDrive28i 8AT-Alpine White/Black Nevada/Silver Matte w/ZMV,ZLP,494 - DD 3/14/14