View Single Post
Old 08-03-2010, 07:24 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Send a message via AIM to m5james Send a message via MSN to m5james Send a message via Yahoo to m5james
Mein Auto: 98 740iL - Tweaked a bit
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonytone4143 View Post
well aware of bmw.thanks for the wise comments. just figured if there were any other options out there that people on the forums have done already...
I just thought it was a funny question. Not only does it have nothing to do with this thread, but if you're actually GOING to do it (not likely), you've asked in the wrong place. Search or make your own thread, but this thread already has a topic. It's an idea and dream that uneducated newbies like yourself ask all the time...for once I'd like to see someone **** or get off the pot. I gave you the exact answer your question deserved. If your pockets are deep enough, then you wouldn't be asking...you'd be doing it instead. It'd be easier to drop in an LSx engine. Oh, and for the record, I can think of ONE 740iL that has the S62 engine, and even then it's a show car, so god only knows how it actually drives and/or runs when driven more than 5mph from the trailer to showroom.

PS - Before you fire off telling how much of an asshole I am, I already know. My answers are the truth so prove us wrong by doing it, otherwise there is nothing else to say. Period.

325hp 98 740iL, black/black - Eatin 540's & $hittin 318's
PERFORMANCE:///M5 6spd conv., Iron sleeves, L/W Teflon coated pistons, 3 angle valvejob, P&P head, cams, electric fan, CF intake tube w/aluminum heatshield, Magnaflow 14816'd
INTERIOR:
Hardwired V1 above rearview, 12" RE Audio DVC sub, MTX 81000D, silver trim, 5% tint
EXTERIOR:19" Beyern Mesh staggered, Shadowline kidneys, Axxis pads
01 X5 4.4 - F90BT, L5