View Single Post
Old 08-23-2010, 11:16 AM

Mein Auto: 2008 BMW 535xi
Quote:
Originally Posted by ressan View Post
Just an update on the tire situation. I got rid of my falcon 452's and replaced them with a set of Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta tires. The difference is significant. They have better traction on dry and wet pavement. So much for listening to friends recommendations. I really like these Vredesteins.

Also, for tire size, if you put 235/35/19 on the front and 275/30/19 on the back the radius of the tire+wheel is identical.
Sorry to hear about the falcons man! I was just looking at the tire thread pic for those Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta and they look really nice. Did you get 235s in the front? I guess ultimately I would like to play it safe with the tires and all wheel drive but if most 535xi owners do 245s with no problems then that's what I'd like get.

I was already ordering my M5 wheels on the phone when the guy told me the ones I was looking at are gun metal and they also have silver and black, so I went back to trying to figure out which finish to get. I'm hooked on the silver finish! I think the car would still look elegant and sporty at the same time.