View Single Post
Old 10-02-2010, 10:42 AM
bimmerfest Supporting Member

Mein Auto: 2011 535i
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonw View Post

I am happy for you guys all getting confirmation from your dealer and the quick shipping turn around from production. I can't wait to see some pictures. I am still not getting anywhere. Car is still at the port of exit and I was week 35 production. Its been confirmed at the port of exit for over 2-weeks. My CA on Wednesday said thats what his system showed. I cant get any thing else from them as to info or as to what might be going on. I would just like to have someone look into it further. Is that to much to expect at this point? I have emailed him again this morning, as I didn't get a response from my email yesterday morning. What would you do? Call BMWNA Monday? Someone has to be able to tell me where a 4,000 lb car is.... SO FRUSTRATED.....
Yes, call BMWNA Monday and don't take "no" for an answer. If they say your dealer has the info and they don't, insist on speaking with someone higher up. There is no reason a sold vehicle is sitting at the port for 2 weeks. Someone needs to call the port and determine where the vehicle is and what the status is. Just keep saying it's unacceptable that nobody can give you information and don't give in. You can be very nice but just keep insisting that you need information today. Is your dealer nearby? I would go there in person and ask to see your status page online. If there is a "hold" they should see that information. I would have to see the page online myself to believe what they are telling me.

2014 535i Individual | Azurite Black/Amaro Brown Merino | Premium | Cold | PDC | Rear Camera | Anthracite Hdr
Prior: 2011 535i AT | Black Sapphire/Cinnamon | Premium | Heated Sts | Nav | Sirius | Anthracite Hdr & Trim
Prior: 2008 335i 6MT Sedan | Black Sapphire/Terra Leather | Premium | Cold | CA | OEM Alarm
Prior: 2005 330i 6MT | Black Sapphire/Sand Leather | Premium | Cold | UGO | OEM Alarm

Last edited by markl53; 10-02-2010 at 10:44 AM.