View Single Post
Old 10-18-2010, 07:06 PM
The Canadian Prick.

Mein Auto: '96 328is Cosmos
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpmcguire View Post
Took the new 1999 323i Cvetr to the Stratton October Fast t(Greem Mountain Club -nice group) two weeks ago. Cleaned it up a bit and went looking for help with what to do to retsore the former luster! I managed to enter her in the show -by mistake--thought it was admission. I then some how managed to win 2nd place in the unrestored class. I guess I should do a little more washing and waxing --and who knows what may happen. For now I'm doing mechanical stuff--auto transmission fluid flush. (it clunks between 2-3) Struts -beakes ands powersteering pump. Thats in for this years Budget! Any input is cook .

Hey jonesin --whats up with the thread I saw you posting in about a fest in Bimmervill Georga?? Will you really drive down from CA to GA?
I'll be driving the 7.5 hours from Canada to PA where we're having the meet, yes. Hell, NYC is 9 hours from me and I've driven that twice this summer.

HAS KEN HAD HIS MEDS YET?