View Single Post
Old 11-03-2010, 10:43 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: Mixed
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueZ4AZ View Post
That is the same questions the car magazine editors asked themselves.

What gets a little ridiculous is when people read the article, then try to tell us like it's hot off the press, that the Boxster performs better than the Z4, then they expect us to feel as though we somehow overlooked a factor they consider to be weighted 100 times heavier than any other, when it comes to a car buying decision.

..and I previously owned 2 of the 6 on that list (350Z Roadster and Corvette). 370Z is probably decent for comparison sake, but C6 Corvette is an entirelty different animal than Z4. Actually, I owned 4 of the 6, but not sure if the 1976 Mustang (80 something HP) or the 1974 Camaro (v6) would hold up in a comparison test agains a riding lawn mower. I owned both of those back in the early 80's.
"a riding lawn mower"

100 percent in agreement with your comments

Back in the 70's and 80's, such muscle cars were very, very sloppy, with the exception of maybe the '69/'70 Boss 302. The latest Camero isn't much better, but I understand the latest Mustang is making an impression. Still not quite there yet, but not a bad effort for Detroit.