View Single Post
Old 11-17-2010, 12:10 AM

Mein Auto: BMW x5
Outcome?

Did chapman BMW fix the problem and replace the cpo 650 with a lower mile perfect car?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw650burn View Post
The offer for a replacement vehicle turned out to be a way for the dealer to gouge more money out of me... Absolutely shameless...

Their "certified sales director," offered a similarly equipped vehicle with less miles.. The deal: the new car was priced about 4k more than the last car I purchased and none of the 3.5k I had already paid over the last 4 months would be applied to the new loan. So, because they sold me a damaged car that has spent nearly two months in the shop over the last 4 months (due to their poor inspection or deliberate misrepresentation), I am to cough up an additional 7.5k for their mistake???

As for BMWNA, they haven't been of much assistance as far as I can tell.. All I do is play phone tag with them and all they usually say is how hard it has been for them to speak with the dealership.

I still can't believe these guys think they can get away with this... If you are in the market for a CPO BMW, stay away from Chapman in Phoenix.