View Single Post
Old 11-17-2010, 07:13 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2011 xDrive35d
Quote:
Originally Posted by VirginiaCollect View Post
Will a dealer be selling it at $1500 UNDER invoice??
The dealer's profit is not affected by the $2,500 credit. So simply negotiate the $XXX.00 over invoice, because that's what they will be interested in. They make their profit on the backend too...extended warranties, wheel and tire insurance, paint protection, etc.

Since I started following the MY2011 X5, this is the first time I've BMWNA give a credit that applies to all the X5's. Previously it was only the $4,500 Eco-Credit for the 35d and maybe some low 1.99% APR financing. Someone may have better knowledge, but I started looking for a SUV in February.

I'm not sure if BMWNA is on a calendar year for their financials, but if so...I'm sure they're trying to cram in as much sales as possible by 12/31.

I think now is a pretty good time to buy. $2,500 Holiday Credit, low financing available (BMWNA or even BoA), $3,500 35d Eco-Credit...unless you want to wait for MY2012 X5's.