View Single Post
Old 11-23-2010, 06:31 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2014 750i x drive
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamdog View Post
Very one-sided point of view here. Had the banks lent their own money, and made their money by lending it, rather than slapping some paper together, getting fees, and dumping the loan, they would have been more careful to whom they lent money.

That you phoney up the lease on your personal car by making the taxpayer pay for your lifestyle, you are simply like some welfare queen sitting around on the governments dime. You are supposed to be paying for your own transportation.

So, leasing makes sense to you because you are having other people pay for your ride.
You have misunderstood what I have said. I in no way was defending the banks. In fact, I was criticizing the lending process, including the banks, as a part of what I said previously.

You are also speaking out of ignorance in your personal attacks against me. While commuting costs are not deductible, using your vehicle for business purposes is a legitimate deduction. In my situation, I travel to see clients, to other attorney's offices, and to the Court's through out the State of NJ almost every day of every week. In fact, the vast majority of the mileage that I put on my vehicle is for business purposes and is a legitimate business expense. After you create your own business, make it successful, and educate yourself on the tax code, we can chat more.

2014 750ix M Sport