View Single Post
Old 11-24-2010, 10:52 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: BMW 550i xDrive
Quote:
Originally Posted by DXK View Post
Are you a member of a Communist Party? Have you ever been or considered joining a Communist Party? Are you associated with anyone who might've been a member? Have you ever worked for someone who was a member of a communist party?
No, as a matter of fact, I am a capitalist and entrepreneur who started my own business from scratch and made millions of dollars. That's why I pay cash for $80,000 cars and own my house outright. It's because I understand ECONOMICS and know for certain that MBAs do not for the most part. The reason we are in this mess is because so many of the "professors" of business in the Harvard business school and elsewhere do not understand Capitalism or economics. That is why we are in this mess.

Are you or have you ever been a Senator from Wisconsin?

To get back on topic. One of the reasons that a three years old 5 series has gone down in value is not because the cars are not as good it's because of all this massive debt run up by MBAs to line their own pockets.
550i xDrive/ImperialBlue/Beige/anthracite/DHP/sport/vent seats/convience/cold weather/driver assistance/prem 2/sport trans/fold down rears/4 zone/ACC/HUD/cameras/night vision/ipod and smart integration.

Last edited by richschneid; 11-24-2010 at 02:00 PM.