View Single Post
Old 11-24-2010, 01:56 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: BMW 550i xDrive
Quote:
Originally Posted by DXK View Post
No, but I thought you might since your questions are pretty similar.
You should go ahead and write a paper on Economics where you can blame MBAs and our business schools for all the recessions including the ones that had occurred prior to 1900 (birth of MBA) I am looking forward to seeing you at the Harvard Club as a guest lecturer. Too bad you have sold your chrome wheels, otherwise we'd enjoy it even more.
I don't think our business schools are responsible for any of our recessions except this one. BTW, BMW does sell chromed wheels for the 550i in it's accessory catalogue for $6000. In addition, last month I saw an S550 MB parked on Central Park South with actual MB chromed wheels too. So maybe if the Harvard Business school knew what they were doing our country's economy would be in as good shape as Germany's is. Maybe we wouldn't have to buy German cars and our auto industry would not have essentially gone bankrupt. Maybe if they understood why MB and BMW sell chromed wheels for six grand they wouldn't have been so responsible for this "The Great Recession" which some people, including me, think is actually a "soft" depression.

Perhaps not all professors at the Harvard business school don't understand economics, it's just the one's who think Milton Friedman had any understanding of economics. At least Alan Greenspan is more like me, he knows he made a mistake and admitted it publically.

I don't have to write a paper to this effect. There will be many economic history books which will document this quite well, thank you.

And maybe if you had any cogent arguments to back up your opinions you wouldn't have to resort to calling people names like "communist" and making fun of their taste in wheels as a last resort. Name calling is the last refuge of small minds, whether or not they have an MBA from Harvard Business School. Unless, of course, you are taught in Harvard Business School that the best way to defend yourself is to call people names when your misbegotten misunderstanding of economics causes the near destruction of the global economy.
550i xDrive/ImperialBlue/Beige/anthracite/DHP/sport/vent seats/convience/cold weather/driver assistance/prem 2/sport trans/fold down rears/4 zone/ACC/HUD/cameras/night vision/ipod and smart integration.

Last edited by richschneid; 11-24-2010 at 01:59 PM.