View Single Post
Old 12-05-2010, 03:46 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: M5, R1200RT
Quote:
Originally Posted by sambb View Post
I would consider delaying your order/cancelling until the 2012 model, which may see improvements in QC and sportiness.
Seriously WTF? It's one thing to keep espousing your view (one that is not shared in its extreme by anyone else on this forum)
its another to tell a guy he should cancel his order... you are just trying to cause problems, and its disgusting.

Blackhawk, check out the reviews from people who have owned the car for 1000-4000 miles and read their reviews... All but the a couple with the unfortunate DHP-ARS block issue are very, very happy with their cars.

Most of the valuable critiques come from what I would call "BMW Advocates." People who know the brand well, know how to drive well, and can give objective praise and criticism. These people give great reviews because they not only appreciate the good in the vehicle, but can also see areas for future improvement.

The other thing I look at as what car they are coming from... last version 5 owners inevitably have some reason to not like the new one (when the true reason is usually centered around their pocketbook), and 3-series owners find the F10 too big.

Remember that your car come with a robust warranty, your in Germany (I assume), and all that really matters is if it fits you