View Single Post
Old 12-05-2010, 04:27 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 535i Xdrive +'01 Corvette
Quote:
Originally Posted by marin222 View Post
I wonder if SAMBB even owns a BMW? I find it very irritating to have anyone tell another member to cancel their order. This is my first BMW and I ordered the car 4 weeks ago 535i fully loaded with all the options in Graphite. After ordering I read the posts and have been astonished by the repeats of the same complaints. Those that are constantly complaining should stay off the forum and just not buy the car. NO CAR WILL BE PERFECT. Every car has pros and cons and from what I can tell the car is almost there on everything. It might not have the drive that some sport enthusiasts want so they should either setlle for all of the other positives or go shop for another car. Let's give it a break. For a new member like me I find it amazing that there is so much focus on some of the weaknesses over and over and over again.....
We are on exactly the same page. A constructive discussion of an issue with a detailed description to see if others have the same experience and possible solutions is positive. Continually whining is negative and not really worth reading.