View Single Post
Old 12-13-2010, 12:20 PM

Mein Auto: 2004 330ci ZHP
Quote:
Originally Posted by TerraPhantm View Post
Yea I've been looking at m5board too. I've just always liked the community here and wanted to see what your thoughts were. I accept that there's a price to pay to drive one - I'm okay with that as long as it doesn't get to the point where I'm fixing the car more often than I'm driving it.

And thanks - the red one is mine. The gray one belongs to a neighbor of mine; we got together for a quick photo shoot. It's been a great car. If I didn't want something a bit bigger (and more powerful) I wouldn't dream of selling it. It's just that my needs have changed, and an M5 would be perfect for what I'm looking for. I suppose I could go 540i too... but the E39 M5 has been a dream car of mine since they first came out; now that they're within my grasp, I definitely want to go for one.
I too traded in my ZHP coupe for a e39 M5, and I too had considered, test drove a 2003 540i 6 speed with the M package, but at the end of the day, it's nice to have the real deal. I have not regretted the M5 and you probably won't either.
2004 330ci ZHP (sold)