View Single Post
Old 12-13-2010, 03:26 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 01' 540 M-Sport cdn, F355
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh P. View Post
Having mine done for the first time in two weeks, 65k miles. I have no idea what ATF to use (and don't have the time or energy to wade through all the opinions) so I'll probably defer to the guys at VAC Motorsports recommend. Hoping/praying my TC seal is still intact.
The Mobil product in my post above is the factory ZF/BMW approved product to use. Obviously there are many products claimed to be compatible, but only the Mobil (formally Esso) is the approved stuff. It may be all for not, and really doesn't matter, but transmission repairs are always rather costly, so I tend to error on the side of caution...but obviously the choice is yours to make.
Factory M-Sport package with factory installed M-tech bumpers, factory Bluetooth, factory M-Audio 10" dual voice coil subs, Homelink, M5 rear stabilizer bar, H&R 15mm spacers, Bilstein B14 PSS coil overs, Stop Tech ss brake lines, Akebono Euro Ceramic brake pads, oem Brembo and Zimmerman rotors, Dinan Stage 1 software, Strong Strut front upper stress bar.