Do you fall in this catagory
from an old post by x3terestrial-
This Service Information bulletin supersedes S.I. B01 07 03 dated April 2006.
designates changes to this revision
BMW Center Administered Customer Assistance Program (CACAP)
Effective with repairs performed on and after May 1, 2006 BMW is pleased to announce significant
enhancements to the BMW Center Administered Customer Assistance Program or (CACAP) otherwise
known as the Self-Authorization or "SA" Program. BMW has taken this initiative to complement your
growing business giving you more flexibility to assist customers in different ways. In addition to the
enhanced participation limits, some center and customer participation criteria have been eliminated
allowing more flexibility with this program in the areas of repair and non-repair goodwill.
This program now includes the enhancements announced at the 2006 National Aftersales Conference to
help support the "Fix The Customer First" pillar of the Aftersales Strategy. Major changes include the
1. Time has been increased from 12 months to 18 months beyond the New Vehicle Limited
2. Mileage has been increased from 60,000 to 75,000,
3. Reduced participation by BMW NA after 6 months has been removed,
4. The limitation of 3 goodwill assistance contributions per VIN has been eliminated,
5. Maintenance services, previously excluded, are now eligible under repair related goodwill,
6. The "one time basis" non-repair related goodwill contribution limitation has been eliminated,
7. A new option, "The BMW 101 Experience" including transportation, has been added to the nonrepair
related goodwill possibilities.
Please read this complete bulletin to find all the details of the changes and better understand how this
2006 X3 Silver Grey/Black Lthr/Alum Trim/Sport Prem Pkg/Xenons/Servotronic/Prem Sound/Satellite Radio/Heated Seats/Carbon Fiber Pillars/Blue Tooth/Aux In/Cargo Net/Aluminum Pedals/V1 Hardwired