View Single Post
Old 12-20-2010, 02:04 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 95 540 I
Ok i got the two colors you cant mix but I thought if its green it is universal is what Iwas asking. If its universal bright green than can I use what someone suggested as in prestone 50/50 prediluted. Is that good or should I use what you stated Pentosin even if prior they used let's say prestone? I cant read nothing its nothing there to read on the cap. I dont mind using good stuff I right now just am not trying to take it in to get a flush its about 350 when I called my local dealers and I really dont want to take it to 5 and dime at the moment. ITs not that I dont have it but im in between some stuff and just purchased the car and a house for rental property that we are working on so right now I'm trying to not spend anything more to this house is finished but regular stuff. Im not really driving this car at themoment but would like to get the few things I can for it while the tiny driving I do do!!!

Oh there is already static just started in the steering. NOt too too bad so if I use the pentosin right now with whatever is in there that will be ok to mix?

Last edited by remy0213; 12-20-2010 at 02:06 PM. Reason: more info