View Single Post
Old 01-13-2011, 05:26 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2013 335i and 2014 X3 35i
Quote:
Originally Posted by ard View Post
The 'issue' for me is how one has FOUR oxygen sensors in 3 years and then bring it back and get told "Oxygen sensor again"...and swallow that.

Look in an ideal world you pay your money and get concierge service... but when that doesn't happen do you just change hotels hoping to find better? OR do you demand the service you've paid for?

Look, it is just a car- just money- so no big deal....but do people have the same sort of response when they get bad medical advice? Or legal advice?

One last thought-You let them drive the car to and fro? You do understand that if there is an accident it is YOUR insurance that is on the hook, right?

A

PS ard, not ARD. They are not initials either.
the issue for me is I have had way too many problems with this car and since I have been a BMW owner for over 15 years now this was a HUGE surprise to me. In addition I do expect the service to be above what you get in a honda dealership since i am paying a lot of money for the vehicle. Let me ask you something. if you get bad medical advice to you keep going back to the same doctor? You do if you had a history and he/she made one mistake. but two mistakes? Nope I will go to someone else. Thus with BMW. If I have similar problems with the 35d BMW will lose my business, at least for a while.

As for your last point, I don't have time to take the car to the dealer, especially with all the issues I have had so yes its very nice that they can pickup and drop off a loaner. And if there is an accident thats why you have insurance in the first place.

2013 335i Sportline | M-adaptive | HK | NAV | PDC | Heated Front seats |6-speed MT.

2011 X5 35d Great SUV gone

2009 C350 Mercedes Gone 7-31-2012, good car but boooooooooring.

2008 X5 4.8i - Turned in 1/24/11 They created the Lemon law because of this SUV.