View Single Post
Old 01-02-2002, 05:21 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2001 BMW 330ci
when i had my e36 325is and the e46's first came out, I didn't immediately like the way the new 3-series looked. i prefered my e36 and even made fun of the e46's "rounded" features, especially the headlights. i just didn't think that they were as aggressive as the e36's. that is, until i got used to the e46's new styling and saw the cars in person. now, i absolutely love the way my 330ci looks and while the e36 is still one of my all time favorite cars, the looks just don't do it for me anymore.

i'm not saying that i will ever be fond of the new 745i, but it's possible that it may grow on me after I see it in person and on the streets....or maybe it won't, and i'll hate the fact that bmw ever designed such a hideous car, ruining the image of the company...

i'm going to reserve judgement until i sit in one and see it in front of me, but i sure hope it photographs worse than it actually is...

btw, i voted for the '01 750il for the combination of power and classy styling. however, i really like the new 745i's interior and pioneering technology.