M3 post... people thinking that because they own a BMW that people wont let them in after putting on a blinker and that they get more assholes revving. I was just trying to tell the guy NO ONE GIVES A FLYING FUHHHHHHKKKK but I became an ewarrior unintentionally.
Originally Posted by 'Cane
CA put it very well though:
Originally Posted by captainaudio
Some people need need a reality check to get over themselves.
1. Nobody gives a sh!t about you.
2. Nobody gives a sh!t about your BMW.
3. You are not a member of an elite group that is surrounded by "haters"
4. If people think you are a dick you are probably acting like a dick.
5. You are not superior to people driving less expensive cars than yours.
6. If you play race car driver on public roads you are probably going to piss a lot of people off regardless of how much "fun" you are having.
2013 Cayenne S
2011.5 ///M3 Sedan (ED 3/18/11) (SOLD)
2008 335i Sedan (SOLD)
2007 GTI (SOLD)
2006 RSX (SOLD)
1995 Civic (SOLD)
1994 Jetta RIP