View Single Post
Old 02-10-2011, 01:55 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: X5 50i, M3
RFT fails galore in NYC

my car has been at BMW manhattan since monday, there are MANY cars in the service department sitting and waiting for new goodyear ls2 RFTs, and my car has not been promised back until at least tuesday of next week. My SA said she has "no idea" what to do as the tires are on backorder with no real time for them to arrive.

be VERY careful as it appears a) Goodyear sucks and b) they are completely overwhelmed by bubbles/failure of their tires in potholes.

oh another thing. i went in with one tire having a visible bubble, turns out i am getting 3 tires swapped out. whenever they come

oh one more thing, yeah they have no loaners available.

2013 E70 X5 50i, Saphirschwarz, Dark Burl Walnut Trim, Multi-contour Seats, Sports Activity Package, Premium Sound, Running Boards

2012 E92 M3, Jerezschwarz, Dinan Lower Control Arm Monoball Kit, Dinan Racing Rear Toe Link, Dinan Front Carbon Fiber Strut Tower Braces, Dinan Stage 1 Suspension, Dinan 3:62 LSD, Dinan Underdrive Pulley Kit, Dinan High Flow Carbon Intake, BPM stage 1 and DCT tunes, Passport 9500ci, LI Dual