View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 07:27 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: X5 50i, M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emilner View Post
I just found two bubbles on my M sport tires! One on each of the front tires. This sux, now I need a trip to the dealer. Worst part is I have not hit any jarring potholes you would normally associate with damaged tires/rims. I have hit my fair share of normal potholes though. Oh well, I only have 4000 miles, I was hoping to get to 15k or so miles and THEN have to replace them under warranty (I have the 5 year BMW insurance).
oh yeah another thing, in times like this, having BMW insurance is really important. my gully insurance had to come out and take pics. 3rd party is the pits. i still havent seen my first check.

and by the way, i have gone through 5 RFT since i picked my car up on thurs dec 23. so u are WAY ahead of the game

2013 E70 X5 50i, Saphirschwarz, Dark Burl Walnut Trim, Multi-contour Seats, Sports Activity Package, Premium Sound, Running Boards

2012 E92 M3, Jerezschwarz, Dinan Lower Control Arm Monoball Kit, Dinan Racing Rear Toe Link, Dinan Front Carbon Fiber Strut Tower Braces, Dinan Stage 1 Suspension, Dinan 3:62 LSD, Dinan Underdrive Pulley Kit, Dinan High Flow Carbon Intake, BPM stage 1 and DCT tunes, Passport 9500ci, LI Dual