View Single Post
Old 02-26-2011, 10:52 AM
CABimmerNation

Mein Auto: 2010 750i M Sport
Be careful with the Dinan upgrade. A So Cal BMW dealer did mine and it took them 4 days, that's not a typo. I didn't need the car until the weekend anyways so no big deal, but... I got the car back and it really seemed like it was the same as before. Luckily I timed 0-60 runs the night before I had the upgrade done, 5.0 sec flat. Did the same and what do you know 5.0 sec. I called the dealer and of course got a song and dance routine. Even had the gall to tell me that the 0-60 times might be the same caus of the rpm where horsepower and torque kick in. Are you F-ing kidding me? The B7 is 500hp and does 4.4, my car is now 495hp and still does 5.0 flat? Brought it back and they of course confirmed that it was installed correctly, cya right? Told him to try it again, caus I'm not paying 3k for it to be the same performance as before. Got it back after 4 more days and many excuses and bam, there it is...4.3 sec 0-60. Thing is an absolute rocket and a totally different car. I am figuring that they knew I needed it back on Friday and still couldn't get it to connect and decided, what the hell. Could tell him we need him to bring it back on Monday and look like idiots or pretend it's done and maybe he won't even notice.

If you have had the upgrade done, I highly suggest you run 0-60 times to be sure. I was actually tricking myself into believing it was done right the first time, caus they wouldn't give it back to me not done, right?
Dinan S3, PedalBox, 22" Agetro rims, H&R spt springs, RDsport front lip, coded, paddle shift retrofit, AlpineMSS HID 8000k. All exterior chrome, roof, roof spoiler and everything behind wheels painted black, wing, side and rear reflectors and door handle trim painted white, light smoke on tail lights. Audio: focal separates, earthquake low profile subs under front seats (crossed over as mid base to support the pathetic 4" fronts), arc audio amps, audiocontrol lcq-1 and epicenter, (2) L7 subs.