View Single Post
Old 02-27-2011, 06:48 AM
UNCBimmer7

Mein Auto: BMW 750Li
I stopwatched mine last night. Guess what, 5.5sec, floored the gas 3 times on sport+, . So definitely my dealer cheated me out on this. My dealer (Crown BMW, Greensboro NC) is 60miles away from where I am. I did Dinan 3 month ago, and have been so busy these days, I will call them back first chance I got. Acutally, dealer "did" mine twice already, first trip, they did not have the right cable, so I drove 2 hour round trip for nothing. 2nd trip, cable and connector were still not working, I was there waiting and saw bunch of tech (6-8 of them) around my car discussing it, apparently there was a problem, waited for 1 hour, nothing happened, then I asked what was the problem? SA told me they went out to get the another cable for me, then another 1 hour later, SA came back saying it was done, they got it "tested" to make sure everything was "OK"... (Now I figure out, all this is bunch of BS) Paid the due and left. On my way back home, I tested the car on the highway, car seems lighter (must be my mind playing the trick). Anyway, I will call them back and this thing right. Will keep you guys updated.
Dark Graphite Metallic, Oyster Nappa, Camera pkg, Convenience pkg, Driver Assistance pkg, Lux Seating pkg, Premim sound pkg, 19 Wheels/Performance RFT, Leather Instrument Panel, NightVision, Head-up Display, Satellite Radio