View Single Post
Old 02-27-2011, 08:22 AM
CABimmerNation

Mein Auto: 2010 750i M Sport
@ mjr244 Great point and the sad thing is that they just came out on the top of the list of top BMW Dealerships...CREVIER BMW in Santa Ana, CA. Good thing there are 2 other BMW dealerships within 5 miles and 5-6 within 10 miles.

@huanjf Happy I could help you with this. When I got the car back the first time my first impression was this is exactly the same. Over time, in sport+, hammering it on the highway, it did seem lighter and quicker. I guess I was in denial also the the dealership would never give this back to me not upgraded...
Dinan S3, PedalBox, 22" Agetro rims, H&R spt springs, RDsport front lip, coded, paddle shift retrofit, AlpineMSS HID 8000k. All exterior chrome, roof, roof spoiler and everything behind wheels painted black, wing, side and rear reflectors and door handle trim painted white, light smoke on tail lights. Audio: focal separates, earthquake low profile subs under front seats (crossed over as mid base to support the pathetic 4" fronts), arc audio amps, audiocontrol lcq-1 and epicenter, (2) L7 subs.