View Single Post
Old 02-27-2011, 08:33 AM
UNCBimmer7

Mein Auto: BMW 750Li
Quote:
Originally Posted by CABimmerNation View Post
@ mjr244 Great point and the sad thing is that they just came out on the top of the list of top BMW Dealerships...CREVIER BMW in Santa Ana, CA. Good thing there are 2 other BMW dealerships within 5 miles and 5-6 within 10 miles.

@huanjf Happy I could help you with this. When I got the car back the first time my first impression was this is exactly the same. Over time, in sport+, hammering it on the highway, it did seem lighter and quicker. I guess I was in denial also the the dealership would never give this back to me not upgraded...

Thanks man, Looking at all you upgrades, your car should run a little bit faster, I figure 0.3 even 0.4 second quicker. But at least my "supposely Dinan Li" should run under 5sec no sweat. What a rip off from this dealer, I think I should also make a complain to Dinan, let them know their authorized dealers are not doing what they suppose to do and cheating on customers, this gives very bad reputation to Dinan too!
Dark Graphite Metallic, Oyster Nappa, Camera pkg, Convenience pkg, Driver Assistance pkg, Lux Seating pkg, Premim sound pkg, 19 Wheels/Performance RFT, Leather Instrument Panel, NightVision, Head-up Display, Satellite Radio