View Single Post
  #77  
Old 03-07-2011, 06:44 PM
ttopper ttopper is offline
Registered User
Location: Seattle
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 5
Mein Auto: Porsche 911
To Wait or Not to Wait?

Thanks for the dealer update. I know they often deal in limited information and partial truth but I think you are right from what I have heard as well.

I think as to whether you wait or not is depending on your reasons for waiting. If you want the latest greatest you wait.

If the engine and transmission along with some exterior/interior changes don't matter to you then if you buy a 35D now and you probably will get a pretty good deal. That said, you ought to be considering what a new engine and transmission does to the depreciation of an older models.

Myself, now that I am fairly certain I am waiting for a substantial change on the 2012 X5 35D I can hold out a little longer. If you can't wait you'll still have a really great SUV.
Reply With Quote