View Single Post
Old 03-24-2011, 02:27 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 335d Le Mans Blue/Black
From all indications that I've seen diesel model is not going to come out with the initial rollout of F30 sedan. Diesel model may be introduced here a year or two after the gas variants are introduced and available. So if you're wanting a diesel, and don't want to wait over a year, then I would just go with the e90 335d. BTW, if you have trouble finding a model with the desired specs, there are quite a few diesels on the lot in the northern california dealers, so you can extend your search for a diesel to match your desired configuration to up here if you can't find anything down in southern california. If anything, it'll give you an opportunity for a nice road trip to bring it back down there. It's a great road trip car!
E90 335d - Le Mans Blue, Black Dakota Leather, Aluminum Trim, M-Sport Package w/ Paddles, Premium Package, Navigation, Heated Front Seats, Split Fold Down Rear Seats, Smartphone Integration, Comfort Access, Harmon Kardon Surround Sound System. Ipod/USB Integration, Satellite Radio, Anti-Theft Alarm

Delivery: March 07, 2011. My European Delivery Car Photos Dropoff in Geneva: March 09, 2011 - Geneva
Redelivery: May 13, 2011