View Single Post
Old 03-31-2011, 06:16 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: X5 5.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by miamipanther View Post
Our order also got some options missing on website but are in dealer's vehicle inquiry report, hopefully the web site is not accurate;

I have asked the dealer to get option list on our order, they usually could do so with VIN#, but somehow they coundn't pull those data yet today, the system may not release that data yet.

Anyway, tommorow is the official date 2012 started. BMW website should be updated to show 2012 config officially.
Good to know that. I wrote BMW anyway, given I specifically wanted the 20s and the BMW apps. Once they reply I'll post here.

The stealership already messed up my order by saying that the vent seat package could not be matched w/ the M package (some issue with wiring for the vented seats) and they also forgot to add multi contour seat, which had them go back and redo the order.

If a option "delete stealership participation" was available I bet a lot of petrol heads would opt for it...

Tomorrow is also day to check Costco, eBay and Edmunds pricing, print them and prepare a kleenex box to cry some extra discount. I know it's peanuts, but they are hardly earned...

Also tomorrow the new APR< which allegedly will show an additional 1% in all plans. BofA and most credit unions can do better than that.

Last edited by john mclane; 03-31-2011 at 06:19 PM.