View Single Post
Old 04-02-2011, 07:32 AM
I do my crosswords in pen

Mein Auto: OEM+ 330i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic_Kat View Post
Interesting that you mention the LUX. From what I've read, Angel iBright are brighter than LUX. LUX is not quite as pricey. OSS way more pricey.

GT, since you seem to run with a pack, do any of your friends have a new coupe that could be parked next to your friends car with the Mtecs and a comparo photo taken?
Angel iBright are great from what i've read. I've seen some LUX in person out at a meet in St. Louis and they were brighter than all get out (on an overcast day). OSS are top of the line for sure, I'm not a fan of opening the headlight enclosure at all. Besides I don't think they work on prelci e90's, and I prefer my stock yellow anyway.

Funny you ask that, we're having a g2g tonight, I will try to get the guy to come out. Sadly we don't have any new coupes to compare too, but I can try to get you some shots so you can compare on your own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSXMachina View Post
What all cops constantly stop for is window tint on the front door windows and windshield. They really dislike the stuff.
In some cases it would be like walking up to a mirror. How safe would you feel if there could be a weapon behind it? Not very. Cops are very strict about that stuff in KC. We also have a notoriously high crime rate.