View Single Post
Old 04-04-2011, 11:21 AM
Major

Mein Auto: 745 li
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackedout5 View Post
So I bought my 745 last month and have been modding it and so far I love the car. When I bought it the headlighs looked horrible so I spent some time wet sanding them and buffing them out. I was dissapointed when I realized that they were still very foggy but it was on the inside of the lens , it really made the car look like crap so yesterday I took the headlights out and cleaned the insides of the lenses. I was definetly a pain in the a** but I am very happy with the results. I also added some brighter AE bulbs and l.e.d. corner bulbs... what do you guys think ?
Wow what a good job. A lot of respect. Ppl here are scared to take lights apart and u did it. Great job.
Would u please do a diy for it like what did u do step by step how did u start taking it apart that did u use all the tips and tricks. What to watch for when doing it. What did u use to clean inside and how hard it was. How did u put the light back together? And what did u use to seal them? All this will be very helpful as I know a lot of ppl what to do the same including myself.
U should of taken those yellow side reflectors out unless u like them.
I'm sorry if I'm asking too much but we really need this info. Thank u. Great job respect respect respect.