I'm full of questions as I don't understand half of what you are talking about due to vague info.
1) Where is Olympia? Are you in the state of Washington? Canada? Greece?
2) Did you buy the car from a BMW dealership or a regular used car dealer?
3) If you only bought the car last weekend, didn't they give you a base warranty?
4) If you bought from BMW, is there another dealer you can take it to?
5) Did interstate ever register the new battery to the car?
The dealer who said they are booked out a couple of weeks sounds to me like they are giving you the shaft because you didn't buy the battery from them. I would ask to speak to a manager. As for Interstate, it probably will be hard to hold them responsible. No real damage done. The car's codes just need to be reset if the battery wasn't registered properly.
PP, CWP, NAV, satelite radio, USB, Folding Rear Seats.
Last edited by 2chill; 04-06-2011 at 12:50 AM.