Thread: Interior Trim
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2011, 08:37 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 13' 328i Xdrive
Quote:
Originally Posted by superspry View Post
I have had my 2007 328i for about a year now, approaching 68K. Everything has been perfect except the interior trim, which happend to be the wood color. On the passenger side, there is slight crack running vertically, the part above the glove compartment. Horrible!!!!!! When theres a passenger there thats exactly what they see... also, the clips on the drivers side door, whats used to hold the trim on, have come out or broke off or something. I dont really know, i just know its looks like trash and im very dissappointed... this is not bimmer status.

Has anyone else had this problem? Is there at least a way to hold the trim on the door back in place?
Simple. Bring it to the ****in dealer and they will fix it! Had 3 BMW's and never had a scratch on the trim. The trim doesn't just crack nor does it dislodge from the clips unless it is taken care of in an irresponsible manner.............

Last edited by Edb5020; 04-14-2011 at 08:38 AM.