View Single Post
Old 04-14-2011, 01:43 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: BMW X5, Mercedes ML350
My opinion:

1. Don't make it bigger, cancell 3-d row completely, for those who want spacier with 3-d row either invent new X7 or let them buy GL Mercedes or Lexus LX. BMW doesn't manufacture buses.

2. Keep it stiff as BMW always was, don't go by the way of Mercedes/Lexus.

3. X5 4.8 sometimes accelerates very good, sometimes - not, depends on it's mood. Don't let the car behave as it wants, make its acceleration as in your sedans and etc.., more RESPONSIVE to gas pedal and always!!!

4. Add the car's KEYLESS switching off option by touching somewhere its cargo door also. Sometimes u go out the car, take your baggage and want keylessly to close the car not just back door from there.

5. Add remote close of the cargo door.

6. Remove "Sport option" and keep only "M-sport option". Why should you keep 2 sporty modes when their price difference and real differencies are so minor while acceleration and maximum speed are the same?

7. Add remote car ignition on function.

8. Add refrigerator of the Lexus LX type ( it seems that it cools by air conditioning ). At the same time remove from your accesories offer an optional refrigerator that u offer now. It is stupidiest thing I ever saw. It starts cooling not immediately ( as in Lexus LX) but after 1.5-2 hours when your trip may be over (I'm not talking about an ice cream u might want to bring home).

9. Make round speed and tachometer dials and an indicators panel in general more nicer than it is now. Look at Porsche Cayenne interior in black color !

10. Change yellow color of an instrument panel to something more attractive. Say red, blue.

In general I'm satisfied with BMW X5 in Baku, Azerbaijan more than with Lexus LX or Mereceds GL even on our bumpy and bad roads. It's stiffness doesn't let the car shake so much as in the case of softer cars. And it's dimensions are perfect as well as it's outside view. Don't change dimensions at all and an exterior so much.

My another thought is that if you add 5-th place on the second row of X6 ( now it is for 2 passengers) some customers might go from X5 to X6, so keep it in mind when u make plans.

Last edited by AM123; 04-14-2011 at 01:46 PM.