Thread: Should I buy?
View Single Post
  #23  
Old 04-17-2011, 07:45 AM
castercorey castercorey is offline
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest
Location: Maryland
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 319
Mein Auto: 645ci
Thanks for all the replys! I think that i will wait based on Hossy's post . I will look for one with about 40,000 miles and is no more than $32,000. If I can't find one by May then I will get a 750. I don't know why they are cheaper, but oh well they have more features .
Reply With Quote