View Single Post
Old 04-23-2011, 06:51 AM
Humble E34 lover

Mein Auto: 1992 525i
Thanks Roberto for your continued support and suggestions. I knew there would be a couple of things I would forget. As you know well by now, I am very conservative by nature and it took a lot to for me to "step outside the box", but I'm glad I did.

Shortly after this response is posted, the thread title shall be changed per your excellent suggestion.

Roberto did suggest the EWS delete chip, but honestly I am wary of some items purchased from eBay such as electronic chips for $40. Roberto seems to be able to find these better than I anyway. Oh and BTW Roberto, silver label DME's are actually very rare. I never once saw one on CL and I don't recall seeing one on eBay the whole time I searched. If I had chosen to go the route of the silver label DME and delete chip combination, I would likely still be looking.

And Roberto, I am going to step outside of the box and do the diesel in the tank to help clear things up inside. So you see my friend, I can indeed step outside of my comfort zone, but my conservative side will not let me stray TOO far

Thanks for all of the nice feedback guys.

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by noego View Post
It's Deja Poo - as in, I've heard this **** before.
Steve

Calypso Red 1992 525i with 200K miles

1991 735i - Sold
1992 525i - Sold
1995 325is - Sold
2000 528i - Sold