View Single Post
Old 04-24-2011, 12:22 AM

Mein Auto: 2011 bmw x5 xdrive35d
1.) A more comfortable luxurious ride.
2.) More comfortable seats. I got the active ventilated comfort seats and they are anything but comfortable. Also, make the seats have A/C like on Cadillac Escalade, not just ventilated. Vibrating seats would be nice. The active part is kind of useless to me. It only moves the bottom of the seat and it doesn't help with aching buttocks
3.) Touch screen navigation/stereo similar to gm's or acura's older systems
4.) Longer sun visors. What is it with Germans and short visors? Not everyone is 6' plus! My volkswagen also has short visors and it's annoying.
5.) Second row seats that fold completely flat into the floor. It sucks that you can't fold the seats and lay comfortably in the back.
6.) transmission on diesel needs work. It pauses then leaps forward all of a sudden and when slowing down it sometimes downshifts too fast.
7.) Heavier steering would be nice. A smaller diameter steering wheel with better adustment. I like to drive with the steering wheel lower and closer to the speedometer. I am unable to do so because the electric adjustment won't allow it.

Ok, I think I will stop there, or I might start making some enemies on this forum.