View Single Post
Old 04-27-2011, 06:22 PM
Freedom isn't free!!

Mein Auto: '06 Sonora/Beige 330i :-)
Bad news folks. My new LEDs blew. I was messing with them, checking the light output and I left them on overnight which drained my battery. When I went to try and start the car, not know the battery was discharged, I got kind of an power surge as the started tried to turn over. Still not realizing my parking lights were in the on position I tried one more time to start the car and had another power surge. It blew out the LEDs. No I have no angel eyes at all.

I'm pretty sure the Ebay seller I got them from will send me a new set. But, still gotta find out.

Bummer.

I looked at other LED lights and found ones for $140, which I think is about what Kat was looking at. They are super bright, but I don't want to lay out that much cash, 'cause I'm not gonna use them as DRLs and they will only be on when my headlights are on. I just like them to match the color of my headlights.

Then and Than are different words and they are not interchangeable.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." -- Geo. Orwell

2006 330i Sonora w/ ActiveAutoWerke flash tune :-)
2004 330i ZHP Imola/NB - missed
2000 328i TiAg - gone but not forgotten

** Join the BMW CCA www.bmwcca.org
member #388003 - Use me as a referral & you could win a one day ///M Driving School!! **

Last edited by tturedraider; 04-27-2011 at 09:01 PM.