View Single Post
Old 04-29-2011, 11:13 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: X5
Quote:
Originally Posted by jitubats View Post
So I went down to my dealer and test drove a 2011 x5, like it aand askd him for NA quote. He gave me quote for 2012 x5d about 3700below msrpnot including the eco credit. Ibasked him to verify that it was 2011 or 2012. He came back and said that they have allcations for 2012only now. All 2011are already allocated.this is one of the better dealrs in my area with several of the people vouching him to be better than the rest of them. Can this be true?
The rumor is the d won't switch over to MY 2012 until this fall around August. It seems unlikely that dealer would sell out all of his allocation all the way to this fall. Ask him if you can go back in May.

Even if he is sold out, keep going back to check with him because people often cancel their orders.

At this juncture, he cannot say for certain whether there will be eco credit next month or the month after, let alone this fall. The availability of eco credit is announced on a month-to-month basis.

Keep in mind the gas models have already switched to MY 2012 so make sure he's not mixing the two.
5-17-08 ED: 2008 535i Deep Sea Blue, cream beige Dakota, bamboo anthracite, Sp pkg, Premium pkg, sport auto trans, iPod USB, park distance ctrl. 2008 335i Convertible Montego Blue, gray Dakota, black poplar, Sp pkg, Premium pkg, paddle shifters, iPod USB, comfort access.